LAST UPDATED: January 17, 2017
DATA WE COLLECT
- Data You Provide to Us. cPro Marketplace collects data that you provide directly to us. The types of personal data we may collect include your name, email address, cPro Marketplace account password, telephone number, postal address, city, state and zip code, photos or images, postings, any offers through the cPro Marketplace, any reviews or comments you make using the cPro Marketplace, all correspondence with other users of cPro Marketplace or other data you decide to provide.
- Data We Collect Automatically When You Use the cPro Marketplace. When you access or use the cPro Marketplace, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: We log data about your use of the cPro Marketplace, such as type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, and your IP address.
Device Information: We collect data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the cPro Marketplace, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
Location Information: We may collect information about the physical location of your device in order to show you the products offered by users close to you. If you consent to the collection of location information from your computer or mobile device, we may collect this information when you access or use the Marketplace, or when you otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Information Collected by Cookies: We use various technologies to collect data, and this may include cookies, small text files transferred by a web browser to your hard drive and thereafter stored at your computer. The types of data a cookie collects include the time of your visit and browsing history. Typically, it’s possible to adjust your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit you
r access to certain features of cPro Marketplace.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
cPro Marketplace uses data about you for various purposes, including:
- Providing you with access to the cPro Marketplace and optimizing the type of offers presented to you when you use the cPro Marketplace;
- Operating and improving the cPro Marketplace and our users’ experience;
- Conducting research and analyzing trends in connection with the cPro Marketplace;
- Providing you with information about products, services offered by cPro Marketplace and others, and provide advertisements that match user profiles or interests, news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Sending our users updates, security alerts and reminders;
- Complying with our legal obligations or requests from law enforcement agencies;
- To the public on the cPro Marketplace. For detailed description of what type of information is made available publically through your account, please see Q&A;
- To vendors, consultants and service providers working on your behalf;
- To respond to court orders, subpoenas, search warrants or other legal process;
- To protect the rights, property and safety of cPro Marketplace or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- Between and among cPro Marketplace, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common ownership;
- In summary form, where your information cannot be identified;
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
. Your mobile device operating system may also include a feature that allows you to opt out of having certain information collected through apps used for behavioral advertising purposes.
cPro Marketplace takes all reasonable measures to help protect data about you from loss, theft, misuse and disclosure. We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, and other communications from cPro Marketplace by following the instructions in those emails, text messages or other communications or by logging on to your cPro Marketplace account and going to Settings.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS